2006 Mercury Montego User Reviews

2006 Mercury Montego Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2006 Mercury Montego against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2006 Mercury Montego vs:

Have you driven a 2006 Mercury Montego?
    Rank this car

Displaying all 2 2006 Mercury Montego reviews.

2006 Mercury Montego Luxury AWD Review
    Overall:

So Far A Good Car, Have Only Had It For A Month Or So, So The Jury Is Still Out. — I really like the syling of my Montego. I think it is the nicest car on the road. Even better looking than any other Ford product. I like the led tailights, thats why I bought the car. I found a 2006 Montego in Denver for $5400 with 96,000 miles and bought it. I bought it after looking around locally in the Hays KS area and not finding anything approaching what I have now. I will probably be exchanging the transmission fluid around 100,000 miles. I hear it is an expensive ordeal, we will see. I do like the car mechanically, the 3 liter engine is alright, not quite as stout as a 4.6 liter v8, but a good engine none the less. The interior is great and functional, everything works and fits fine, I do wish all the plastic was something else or at least cover with a fake velvet like my parents old '89 Continental. So far I like the car.

Pros: Great looking car, decent fuel economy, enormis back seat and trunk.

Cons: Mass air flow sensor went south within a week of buying, the gas mileage isn't as good as it should be, cvt.

Montego

Looking for a Used Montego in your area?

CarGurus has 403 nationwide Montego listings starting at $1,795.

2006 Mercury Montego Premier Review
    Overall:
    1,455

Impressive — Well so far this car is amazing. There is lots of room in side and its great on the road. I'm getting around 31 MPG This is a Premier edition and I guess I have everything including sun roof. I need to change my stock picture (show no sun roof). I had to have it service on the sway bars and mounts but the dealer corrected that. Overall its a nice quiet car.

Pros: Lots of head room and trunk room

Cons: No so Far none

Displaying all 2 2006 Mercury Montego reviews.

2005 Mercury Montego Reviews

Awesome Car!! By trsomero

Mercury Montegos are a VERY nice car to drive! If I wasn't expecting my fourth child I would continue driving this car until it no longer ran!! Pretty much love everything about it, especially the big... Read More

Great For One Who Wants A Roomy Traveling Car. Great On The Road And Travels 350-425 Mi Per Tank. By Matt

Great car for looks, loads of trunk space (5 maybe 6 bodies without sagging on shocks), and cabin space like a 50s Caddillac. However, the performance of the car lacks in acceleration and towing cap... Read More

Cars compared to 2006 Mercury MontegoPeople researching a 2006 Mercury Montego contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2006 Mercury Montego?
    Rank your car →