2005 Audi A4 User Reviews

2005 Audi A4 Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2005 Audi A4 against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2005 Audi A4 vs:

Have you driven a 2005 Audi A4?
    Rank this car

Displaying 1 - 10 of 44 2005 Audi A4 reviews.

2005 Audi A4 Review
    says:
    Smooth ride, powerful motor
    Power Ranked 2005 BMW 3 Series worse.
    "Driven it more."
    Would Buy Ranked 2005 BMW 3 Series better.
    "Both solid cars."
    A4

Looking for a Used A4 in your area?

CarGurus has 11,648 nationwide A4 listings starting at $2,495.

2005 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Review
    Daily Commute:
    Long Trips:
    Safety:
    Snow/Ice:
    Overall:

Reliable German Engineering — My 05 A4 survived great in Alaska and never left me stranded. The power lacks a bit since it has less than 200HP but I am very impressed with the awd feature and the quality german engineering so much that I bought an additional A4.

Pros: Great MPG, stylish, reliable, huge trunk space, great in snow

Cons: Lack of HP

2005 Audi A4 3.0 quattro Cabriolet Review
    Overall:

Fun And Sporty Convertible, Great Gas Mileage Back Seat Is Big Enough! — Red leather is great, heated seats are best I have ever sat in. Great handling and tight steering. Looks great on the road, gets compliments. Top is very easy to clean. Overall, great car. Quattro is a great benefit especially in the winter.

Pros: Excellent gas mileage, big backseat

Cons: Needs more power, but decent for a touring convertible

2005 Audi A4 3.2 quattro Review
    Safety:
    Snow/Ice:
    Overall:

An Outstanding Automobile, Year-round — Audi knows what they are doing when it comes to AWD sedans. The Quattro system is a joy to drive in the winter time and contributes to the vehicles exceptional handling during the summer time. This is an incredible vehicle, year-round.

Pros: Incredible AWD system produces awesome performance and handling.  Great winter car.  Meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of the engineering.

Cons: I always brought the car to the dealership for every service, and needless to say, Audi parts are not cheap.  And the dealerships really get you on the service costs.

2005 Audi A4 2.0T Review
    Overall:

Great Small, Luxury Car... — This is a great smaller, luxury car. The ride is great. I'm always comfortable. Lot's of pickup for a 2.0T. The fuel economy is what really impresses me. Interior and exterior leave me with no complaints. Personally I think Audi makes a great car with this year and model.

Pros: This is just an all around great car. Classy looking and comfortable to drive in. Fuel economy is fantastic. Also for a 2.0 turbo this car has some pickup.

The interior is fantastic! Leather seats all around and plenty of comfort features.

Cons: The only problem I have with this car is the problem I have with Audi's overall. The cost of maintenance. Luckily I haven't to do much to this car but I think it's ridiculous.

2005 Audi A4 2.0T quattro Review
    Overall:

2005 Audi A4 2.0 Turbo — This is my first Audi, but I'm certain not my last. I drive 154 miles round trip each day for work and I average 31mpg. It would be nice if the maintenance was less expensive, but I suppose it's worth it as much as I commute.

Pros: All Wheel Drive

Cons: Maintenance Cost

2005 Audi A4 2.0T quattro Review
    Overall:

Best Car I've Ever Owned. — I've always wanted a GTI and after driving a few found that I wanted something a little more "grown up" than a dressed up Golf so I started looking at the A4. This car is always fun to drive in any weather, gets great mileage and has a ton of power for the size of the car. The other upside of this car is the incredible German engineering that is found all through the car, I mean, who puts drawers under the front seats? Great idea!

Pros: Great handling and really quick for a 4 cyl turbo

Cons: I can't find many, maybe that the service on Audi's is a little pricey.

2005 Audi A4 1.8T Review
    Overall:

Love It — The looks were fantastic, always had a love for this styling, especially with the wrap, this car as an easy head turner, grabs a lot of attention and always spotting people staring at our car lol. I love this car.

Pros: Fantastic looks, great MPG

Cons: It could of been such a greater car if power was not lacked from Audi

2005 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Review
    Overall:

Ehh — Price to take care of it is more than horrible it sucks just changing your breaks will cost you around 300, car runs great when it actually runs pick up on an 1.8t is beautiful and also top speed it runs very smooth.

Pros: Great ride, smooth and good on sharp turns and good speed

Cons: very expensive to take care of!

2005 Audi A4 2.0T Review
    Overall:

Amazing — Nice car loved it great gas milelage leather interior turbo was nice, great speaker system in the car stock. great in ice, snow, or bad weather conditions. Handleing was amazing true love for this car until it blew up ugh!

Pros: Overall great car

Cons: didnt really hate anything about this car

Displaying 1 - 10 of 44 2005 Audi A4 reviews.

2015 Audi A4 Reviews

Stylish Car For Everyday Use And Special Occasions By MaxF

Nice car for commute and family fun, not that great for sports, but very stylish and handsome look. A lot of space for sedan, and entertainment system is very modern including navigation with Google E... Read More

2014 Audi A4 Reviews

Perfect By Beta_400

I have never been more satisfied with a 4-door sedan. The A4 has every feature one needs for great moments on the road, and nothing one doesn't. It's refined, spirited, and practical - something hard ... Read More

Kick-butt Car By cynshor

I sat in the car and I knew it was mine. 2014 and my 3rd Audi. Will never drive another car. Picked the A4 over the A3 for size and look forward to an S the next time. Luxury in the palm of my han... Read More

2013 Audi A4 Reviews

Mindblowing By Erol

This car is by far the nicest handling car i have driven. The new audi's really have it good with their electrical steering system and let me tell you it is right on! Once you drive this car you will ... Read More

Sexy Car By drumrdame

Nice, good car, German make, tinted, sporty look, great name, reliable, easy drive, good air conditioning, good sound, cute for a single or new couple. Car seat fits, but maybe not too ideal for a fam... Read More

2012 Audi A4 Reviews

Amazing Car, Best Balance Of Work And Play By DrAwesome

This car has everything I want in a car. It is very comfortable, it has a good amount of room (even with a 6'3" driver), it has power when you want it and gas economy to boot. I can get 37 mpg on th... Read More

2011 Audi A4 Reviews

Sporty Redesign For The A4 By NickOllie24

Owning a B6 model A4 I knew how reliable and comfortable Audi's are. The redesign of the A4 from the B7 to the B8 is on point with where Audi is going and it looks fantastic. The engine HP has incre... Read More

I Love My Audi By Brittany

I would recommend this car to anyone who appreciates the perfect balance between luxury and performance. I have owned it for one year and have loved it the whole time. Audi Care is so worth it. Drop ... Read More

Cars compared to 2005 Audi A4People researching a 2005 Audi A4 contacted a dealer about

A4

Looking for a Used A4 in your area?

CarGurus has 11,648 nationwide A4 listings starting at $2,495.

Have you driven a 2005 Audi A4?
    Rank your car →