Have you driven a 2002 INFINITI I35?  

User Reviews

View reviews where users commented on categories.

Clear selections

Displaying all 2002 INFINITI I35 reviews reviews.

2002 INFINITI I35 FWDReview
aruala writes:
Back Seats:
Cargo Capacity:
Family Car:
Fuel Economy:
Front Seats:
Handling:
Maintenance Cost:
Price:
Power:
Reliability:
Snow/Ice:
Looks/Style:
Overall:

Great Looking Inside And Out, Has Pretty Good Take Off. — I'll have to drive it for at least a few weeks before i can honestly state my opinion, if anyone out there has any advice or tips on this vehicle, it would be appreciated. thanks in advance. it has 130k, no enginge lights on, the previous owner just put a new battery and alternator in. it has no rust and the inside still looks like new

Primary Use: Commuting to work

Pros: Traction control (anti-skid) is great for this part of the country (massachusetts) with all our snow and slippery roads, the heated steering wheel does'nt hurt either!

Cons: i have'nt owned it long enough to complain about anything (i literally just bought it over the weekend, and only drove it from seller's house to mine- about 10 miles)

3 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Is this helpful? Yes | No
2002 INFINITI I35 FWDReview
Gene writes:
Appearance:
Performance:
Quality:
Overall:

Buy One! — The car is simply fun to drive and offers plenty of space for all your friends to jump into. the trunk is massive and the rear seats fold down for things like snowboard or other oddly shaped accessories. THe leather trim is simply top notch, after 7 years still shows very little wear and tear. though it is no sports car you can safely say that 60-70% of the cars on the road cannot keep up. for the other 30% they paid too much. Heated front and rear seats and steering wheel are a plus and i will never go without in another car now that i have had it. Simply put this car is an all around winner.

Primary Use: Family transportation

Pros: Fast, sexy, roomy.

Cons: Tranny is not friendly to a lot of added Horsepower. (not for tuners)

2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Is this helpful? Yes | No
2002 INFINITI I35 FWDReview
John writes:
Appearance:
Performance:
Quality:
Overall:

Blacked Out I35 — its a quick car for a 4dr and i plan on doing some upgrades to get a least 300hp very soon the apperance of it is very nice i love the balk leather and the wood grain i am going to adda a dvd player intake and headers to the motor plus a speed chip

Pros: quick and very stylish

Cons: not a 5speed

1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Is this helpful? Yes | No
2002 INFINITI I35 FWDReview
Ahmed writes:
Appearance:
Performance:
Quality:
Overall:

Infiniti I35 — Like everything! the look, the engine power and all the little Toys in the car

1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Is this helpful? Yes | No
2002 INFINITI I35Review
Alex writes:
Appearance:
Performance:
Quality:
Overall:

227hp Stock. . . Nice Handsewed Leather Trim, Roomy. — Awesome car, this is the third Cefiro/Maxima/i35 I have owned. Very solid, amazing handling experience, all the power you may want (very high torque)

Pros: power, reliability, looks

Cons: Bose head unit sucks.  I've had to change it in every car.  The Bose speakers are so-so too.

3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Is this helpful? Yes | No
2002 INFINITI I35 Review
Guru858YW says:
vs2002 Toyota Camry
2002 INFINITI I35 winning categories:
  • Power
  • Handling
  • Looks/Style
  • Front Seats
  • Back Seats
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Looks/Style Ranked 2002 Toyota Camry worse.
"Everything"
Back Seats Ranked 2002 Toyota Camry worse.
"You can get in the trunk from the back! Also sun screen/proctecter in back window that you can access thru button in front counsel"

Displaying all 2002 INFINITI I35 reviews reviews.

Reviews From Other Years

2004 INFINITI I35 Reviews

Review By Mickey

Car is re-painted supposedly with low mileage dealer is asking too much money for 17 years old car. Not a good deal Read More

Best Used Car By pchaser

the i35 is much more advanced than the i30 it replaced, still very reliable, but with a more powerful engine, nice grade of leather, out performs v6 BMW's of the same year, good gas mileage hwy & city... Read More

2003 INFINITI I35 Reviews

Review By Guru9WQZ4G

Great value I own an I35, no major problems Read More

Review By John

Love it as It’s one of my favorite cars. Read More

I35

Looking for a Used I35 in your area?

CarGurus has 45 nationwide I35 listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

ZIP:
Have you driven a 2002 INFINITI I35?