1990 Audi 200 User Reviews

Have you driven a 1990 Audi 200?

Displaying all 7 1990 Audi 200 reviews.

1990 Audi 200 Review
Overall:

Sleek Red Bullet Car — These cars were way ahead of their time. the interior was something Detroit STILL could not touch today -- 18 years later. The car got 20 MPG, was fast, big and comfortable and had power everything. Also it was untouchable in the snow, AWD with a locking rear diff!! who does that? so cool. After 130k miles the mechanicals started to go and that got VERY expensive. The cluth assembly was like a grand, the brakes were a grand, the turbo was 2 grand, the intercooler was a grand, etc etc. Great car though.

Pros: Amazing luxury, fast, great mpg, unbeatable in snow

Cons: expensive as hell to fix

1990 Audi 200 Quattro Turbo Review
Overall:

Eh — I bought this car to replace my two previous cars...I was sick of having a summer and winter car. This car seemed like a great deal considering it was AWD, German, and quite unique. This car turned out to be pretty fun when it ran, but most of the time I was spending a lot of money keeping it running...while in high school no less. Just a terrible car for anyone who wants reliability and/or performance. Really really slow...despite a turbo...I can't imagine driving this thing if it was N/A. Pretty much turned me off to German cars. I will never own a German car that isn't brand new and under a full warranty.

Pros: AWD, unique, cool rear window defroster

Cons: Unreliable, slow

1990 Audi 200 Turbo Review
Overall:

My Audi 200 Turbo — i love the acceleration its 0-60 in 6.5 sec and the interior is leather/cloth really nice bose stereo, way good sound. nothing to bad on it it does have a little bit of lag but thats with all turbo engines, its probly one of my favorite cars to drive.

Pros: the sound and the acceleration

Cons: just a little lag has one rust spot and has 250000 miles

1990 Audi 200 Quattro Turbo Wagon Review
Overall:

Sleeper!!! — A good looking station wagon with a bed in the back and around 300 hp! i have even surprised the cops with this one. nice leather interior, sunroof, top speed north of 150, braking is not the best but still stops this beast.

Pros: Ride quality is unbelievable, fast, good handling with new wheels, and the bed

Cons: can be expensive and hard to find parts for, braking could be better

1990 Audi 200 Turbo Review
Overall:

My First Car. Thanks Dad. — My first car. Accumulated tons of speeding tickets on Taunton Road in this thing.

Pros: Speed, safety, luxury features.

Cons: Headlights weren't that powerful and thus driving at night was often stressful.

1990 Audi 200 Quattro Turbo Review
Overall:

A Rocket Sled With Unlimited Traction — handles insanely on curvy mountainous roads in the middle of winter. turbo at 15psi is quick. don't let the motor mounts wear out, or else the power steering line will break and you'll have a dent in the hood where the engine hits it.

Owner for 5 years, 0 months

Miles Driven per Year:20,000

1990 Audi 200 Review
Overall:

No Thanks, Never Again! — CarGurus doesn't allow me to enter the correct model year, 1980, I guess they don't know much about European cars. In any case, the car drove reasonably well. Fast in a straight line but a bit front heavy when cornering. A rather dull looking car costing a fortune to repair due to ridiculous prices on spare parts.

Pros: Quick, well equipped.

Cons: poor quality, the extras constantly failed. Rust bucket.

Displaying all 7 1990 Audi 200 reviews.

1991 Audi 200 Reviews

Thor's Hammer, Better Than Amg Hammer! By techniwerke

over the past 110,000 miles, this car has given me more joy, more safety, more fun than any other car (and I've had almost 100!). she's saved my life over and over, quattro has performed flawlessly, ... Read More

My Audi Can Beat Up Your Car By brunedp

I recently purchased this Audi as my daily commuter vehicle. It is clean inside and out. I mean clean. I would have bought it just to part out, but it drives better than my 2007 Lexus. My friend l... Read More

Looking for a Used 200 in your area?

CarGurus has 1 nationwide 200 listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Have you driven a 1990 Audi 200?