What is the repair estimate to replace a water pump in a 93 Bonnie

JT
0

Asked by JT Apr 09, 2007 at 10:57 PM about the 1993 Pontiac Bonneville 4 Dr SE Sedan

LouB
11,560

Hi JT! I couldn't find a repair estimate on the web and I'm not sure how much help it would be to you anyway. In most shops it probably should take more than a couple of hours. So at $65 to $75 dollars that is $130 to $150 plus the pump at $45-$70 ... You get out a little over $200 I would think. But what I think doesn't matter. Check with your local wrench and if you don't like the estimate try another place. Good luck!

Best Answer
JT
0

Thanks Lou! Your answer was right on, at least on the low end of the range. Quotes ranged from $209 up to $350 for a new pump and about $20 less for a remanufactured pump. I checked your profile and noted over 650 responses to questions. I am sure everyone appreaciates your help. I know I did. Thanks again.