my brake lights won't stay on and everytime I replace the fuse it blows in a matter of seconds. My car has all the original bulbs. what would be the first course of action and least expensive to repair?

DjJohnCarpenter
25

Asked by DjJohnCarpenter Sep 23, 2007 at 12:37 PM about the 1991 Pontiac Bonneville 4 Dr SSE Sedan

the controls in the steering wheel no longer work and the abs light stays on all the time. brake lights keep blowing fuses but 4 way flashers still work. please advise'

crazzy450r
685

bey a test light and get ahold of a wire digram for that car you have s short and almost certenly more than one with all the problems your having

18TandSVT
3,965

You have a BAD short. A few of them I think. Buy a test light, a Haynes manual, and some asprin. You're going to need it.