A week ago my sunfire would not start I wiggled some wires on the starter it started running good, now it has stop running while I was going down the road I need some help please! Thank you

Grlineman
0

Asked by Grlineman Aug 16, 2014 at 08:28 AM about the 2000 Pontiac Sunfire SE

BoholMark
21,885

Wiggle the wires!!

70,075

Check the wires in the area where you wiggled them last week. You will probably find a loose or dirty connection that needs repaired.

Grlineman
0

Thank you

Astre
285

Good call Dandy, that is probably it, but when my Sunbird did this I needed a new starter solenoid. $16 and I was rolling again.