why does my sunfire shake and flooding and not getting her right amount of power pick-up

alve
0

Asked by alve Jan 28, 2013 at 02:16 PM about the 2004 Pontiac Sunfire Base

dmdixon88
265

Does the vehicle have the Service Engine light on? I would try to get the code read if so. It could be something like a bad Mass Air Flow sensor, which would put a bad reading of air coming into the engine, causing the computer to change the amount of fuel. That is just an out-on-a-limb guess with what information was stated in the question.