what is the pull cord located in the trunk that has a symbol of a man pulling then running away from car

cheriwalker65
105

Asked by cheriwalker65 Aug 26, 2014 at 05:18 AM about the 2002 Mercury Cougar 2 Dr V6 Hatchback

what is the pull cord located in the trunk that has a symbol of a man pulling then running
away from car

BoholMark
21,925

That's for in the unlikely event your kidnapped and put in the trunk you can escape. Im not kidding.

34,205

Good Morning B-mark. yeah, I know you're not kidding, my Corolla has one, it's even lighted---- but a lever not a cord with that symbol

BoholMark
21,925

Good evening F.N. Yeah some of then even glowed in the dark! Lol

34,205

That's exactly what it does, glow green just enough to see. Yes, I got in like an idiot just to see if that is what it was (with my phone, not that stupid) pitch black except the green glow

BoholMark
21,925

As I recall a state trooper got kidnapped and that's what prompted this device to be standard equipment. I never had the guts to try it out but I did point it out when I was seling cars in Florida.

34,205

A Florida State Trooper pulled over a guy doing 100 mph. He had to chase him for a while until the guy finally pulled over. The Trooper asked him why he was going so fast, and said my shift ends in 20 minutes and if you have a good reason I will let you off with a warning. The guy said "2 years ago my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper and I thought you were bringing her back" He got off with a warning

BoholMark
21,925

That's a good one! L M A O

dfam2014
0

Lol that's funny @*#% right there