the front driver heatead seat does not work. the push of the heat button lights for a few seconds to a minute and then it shuts off. The same happens on the A/C side of the same buttom.

domcharini
0

Asked by domcharini Jun 02, 2012 at 05:32 PM about the 2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD

when you push the heater button or A/C side of the same button, the light on the button lights up for a few seconds to a minute max and them shuts off an you have to wait for many minutes before you can try again.  What should i look at to diagnos and repaire this problem.  do I take off the seat and start there?

brad_e_dillon
15

I'm having the same issue on this. Did you ever find a solution?

barefoot
0

I am having same issue Any updates?