I need help with my power windows!

Mr_Raccoon
5

Asked by Mr_Raccoon Mar 06, 2013 at 08:25 AM about the 1996 Kia Sportage EX 4WD

The passenger window goes down but wont go up, it used to go up really slow. back drivers side window doesnt go up or down,it used too. back passenger window doesnt work either and is missing the control switch. I cant even control all those windows with the drivers door switch. what should i do and or maybe need to buy?

dodgecummins
3,185

If no windows work might be a fuse or that some electric motors went out my best bet if not message me back

Dorian Ellis
10

I was just about to take my door apart, because "Holding Up Button Door Slam" method was not working. I rolled the window down all the way and could hear the clicking when it hit bottom, but no sound when I pressed up. That made me think motor still working. I went under hood and pulled P/WIN RELAY, without disconnecting battery. It was really hot. Let it cool in my hand for about 5 min. On my second try my window rolled back up. I put my tools away! :-}

You think this is helpful.