My car is imobilized and I have lost the remote control. How can i get the car started

ColinDev
0

Asked by ColinDev Feb 01, 2007 at 01:59 PM about the 1994 Honda Accord DX

LouB
11,640

Hi ColinDev! I need to know what you have in it for an alarm system. If it is a factory system your local dealer should be able (with your VIN #) to get you a remote control programmed for your car. Good luck!

bovan
9,620

Dear ColinDev-- The only thing you can do in this situation is to call a dealer. By immobilized I am assuming you mean that someone tried to start the car with a key that didn't match the car. If you have the proper key, try that. If it doesn't work you may have to call the dealer to have the system reset. As for the remote control, that has nothing to do with starting the car. Good luck from Bovan.

LouB
11,640

Hi ColinDev ... You need to be more specific on what alarm system is in your Accord. If it is the factory system you can give your local Honda dealer your VIN # and they can get you a new remote. Good luck!