My battery is good, but I have no juice anywhere in the car.

gmaksland
15

Asked by gmaksland Dec 30, 2012 at 06:29 PM about the 2004 Honda Accord LX

Our battery was weak a couple of weeks ago and had to jump start a few times.  One morning, no start, so I attempted to jump start again but it did not start and there is no juice (electric) anywhere on dash or radio.  I bought new battery and installed it but no change.  This car is just sitting in my driveway waiting for me to tow it somewhere.  Need some advice please.

13,105

Most newer vehicles have a fuse box under the hood. It's usually a large black plastic box. There's probably a main fuse, usually 100 amp, that power must pass through to get to the rest of the vehicle's electrical system. You'll see the fuse because it's BIG. Also on the underside of the fuse box cover there should be a chart telling you which fuse does what. The typ of fuse for that application is usually a "maxi". That's the style of the fuse. HTH. -Jim

Best Answer
1,765

check the connections

gmaksland
15

@js08016. Thanks for the advice, fuse was bad. Dealer price was just over $10. They also say that these go out a lot, so now I know where to start if it happens again.

13,105

You're welcome. Glad I could help & that you're back on the road again. - Jim