95 neon running on 2 cylinders help

95neon
5

Asked by 95neon May 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM about the 1995 Dodge Neon 4 Dr Sport Sedan

ok I just bought a 95 neon they said a mechanic replaced timing belt but car only runs on
cylinders 2&3 if you pull the plug wires on 1&4  they are getting fire but does not change the
way it runs it will smooth out when car shifts into 2nd gear or if you rev engine to about 2
and a half grand in park does anyone have any idea what it could be I thought maybe
timing off just a little but not sure

Scott Goodyear
505

neons.org they will be able to give you all the help you need.

ElTuTo
415

check the timing it's problaby skip one or two teeth.