I recently purchased a 2013 Audi S5 and live on a dirt road. Aside from normal wear & tear do I have to be EXTRA careful on a dirt road in a car with a Supercharger?

Gman22
0

Asked by Gman22 Aug 16, 2012 at 10:34 AM about the 2013 Audi S5 3.0T Quattro Premium Plus

Car Care question

Jason Laincz
145

Nice car, but I'm curious about your question. Are you worried about the large amount of power of your supercharged car making it difficult to drive on a dirt road? If that's the case, there is really nothing to worry about as long as you are not trying to imitate a rally driver while on the dirt road. Or are you asking about dirt and dust from the road affecting the supercharger somehow?

David Rackham
0

Make sure you use a good air filter. The factory air will work great but you might have to change it more frequently.