First oil change

Gman22
0

Asked by Gman22 Aug 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM about the 2013 Audi S5 3.0T Quattro Premium Plus

Regarding S5 and dirt roads thanks for your answers.I was referring to how the dirt would effect the supercharger.  Having had an E-55, 740i, 911 and a couple of others; 530, E300 I know the dirt roads are crappy between the washboard & dust it's not idealic.  BTW, how about the first oil change?  Audi says do at 5k. Is there any advantage to doing earlier?  If so, when.
Thanks,

68,475

No advantage per say, todays oils are meant to last longer. If your driving on dirt roads, perform the oil changes per the owners manual per the shorter duration. I think 5K is recommended.

garageman
925

if the air filter is your main concern then I would go with servicing it under severe conditions intervals,they should be listed in the maintenance section of the owners manual