2013 Mustang v6 question (Speedometer lighting)

smlblok
0

Asked by smlblok Feb 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM about the 2013 Ford Mustang V6

Question: and ill call ford when they open if i don't get a reply in a bit. When my headlight switch is on
off position, the speedometer and rpm lights are on and very bright. the light adjustment knob
doesn't dim them when the headlight switch is all the way to the left, in off position. it only dims
when i have the switch in on or auto or fog light position. is it a setting in the computer system? is
there any way to dim the speedometer and rpm lighting display when the headlight knob is in off
position?  The manual does state the dimmer has not effect for daylighting, only night. but is there no
other setting to change it?

7jimmy7
10,615

that sounds it may be normal as per model year, design changes are made year to year