Can't find a "high pressure a/c hose" for 1999 Chrysler Cirrus

kiphad
0

Asked by kiphad May 08, 2013 at 08:10 PM about the 1999 Chrysler Cirrus 4 Dr LXi Sedan

Hi,
I have been told by a shop that I need a "high side a/c hose" for my 1999 chrysler cirrus LXI 2.5l V6.

I was told that this hose runs between the compressor and the condenser.
All the sites I find list 1 "suction hose" for thew a/c.

Can anyone help me out finding a diagram of the a/c components/hoses or otherwise in identifying this hose and a supplier?
Many thanks,
kip

15,735

That is what I would call it. "high pressure hose" and the fact that it goes from the compressor to the condenser is description enough. Your local parts store should be able to help you. That or the dealer.

Best Answer
kiphad
0

I'm hoping I can find a supplier somewhere on-line. I was told that the dealer wants over $200 for this hose. I wanted to see how competitive that price is. And,if the price is way out of line (as I suspect from experience), I'll purchase on-line. But, surprisingly, several phone calls and a few hours of searches have yielded no suppliers for this hose. All searches do yield an "a/c suction hose". But, it's always the same (wrong) one. Thanks, kbro! kip