Wsa and ABS indicator lights are on.

Bergsy
5

Asked by Bergsy Oct 10, 2012 at 04:25 PM about the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD

Just had the lower control arm and balljoint replaced. Now the wsa and abs indicator lights have come on.  Any suggestions as to what may have caused this to happen?

John Leone
4,355

when they used the hammer to bang the ball joint loose, probably disrupted/broke the sensor...what was the time lapse between pickign it up/to the light coming on, immediate, or days?

Bergsy
5

within 10 minutes

John Leone
4,355

go right back, traveling a few miles indicates, the sensor was reset, and they most likely either forgot to plug it back in, (if you're lucky), or insist it wasn't on before, and they are responsible