I would like to customize my 4two

Junebug20769
0

Asked by Junebug20769 Jan 13, 2013 at 09:20 AM about the 2009 smart fortwo passion cabrio

I would like to change the color of the
car

68,035

Your best bet is to get some referrals of some of your local auto body shops and talk to them about what you want to do and you'll get some estimates on cost.

hummerh1alphame
200

try, with a garage, using spray cans of your choice, light coats until full coverage. then light wet sanding with 4000 grit or finer, repeating until desired finish. many hours later, repeat with quick dry clear coat, the hardest step because of possible running, using many very light coats, wax and polish