My heater and AC fan has 4 settings. The high setting is the only one working. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

bradford14895
0

Asked by bradford14895 Apr 22, 2012 at 08:05 PM about the 2009 Mercury Mariner Base V6 4WD

fattee
65

Sounds like the blower resistor has failed. 2009 depending on the mileage could be still under warranty. I recommend to call the dealer and ask. If not covered, ask for a AWA assistance. They may ask you to pay 20% of the warranty cost, but its still cheaper than paying for the whole thing. Good Luck!