for second time these happen to me . i have a 2006 mercurymariner and today while i was driving all my lights went dim and the car stared to slow down i was in the middle fof the road it was every scary what could have cause that.plz hel...

julius2009
25

Asked by julius2009 Feb 08, 2013 at 09:19 PM about the 2006 Mercury Mariner Premier

i took the car back to the dealer  and they told me the alternator and battery are good .and said  i could pickup my truck .but yet this keeps happening .im scare to drive this truck

7jimmy7
9,445

did notice anyone giing for a lock of your hair at the barber shop?

judge_roy

...my experience tells me SELL it, and take the money to buy another, nicer one, in your favorite color. Once a vehicle strands me, I can never trust that vehicle, even if repaired correctly, stranding is not acceptable. Not the twenty cars in my garage. Some of them were good cars, but just could not earn my TRUST!

judge_roy

...the jury is still out on the MINI~