Will not start

Sheree Chapman
0

Asked by Sheree Jul 05, 2012 at 05:32 PM about the 2008 Jeep Commander Sport

i have a 2008 jeep commander. my jeep started fine, no dimming lights, nor worry signs. I got back in
jeep to leave and when I turned the ignition, it had a bunch of beeps, and lights were flashing, the
traction light, oil light, drivers door open, passenger door open, the last thing it said was transmission
temp...then it sounded like a generator shutting down real slow, and it wont turn on anything,
completely dead. help

aztec626bf
6,505

With this many things going on at once I would check your battery and the connections before anything else.

Samir Al Said
5

It is the battery. What you do is charge your battery a little from another car and then drive it to a place where they can check your battery. In most of the cars you have to change battery every year.

aztec626bf
6,505

I'm curious what brand battery you are using that you have to change it every year?