Audi Q7 2008 3.0 TDi - Reversing Camera?

KiwiQ7
0

Asked by KiwiQ7 Aug 31, 2013 at 07:50 AM about the 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 Quattro Premium

Hi I have an Audi 2008 Q7 (3.0 TDi). It has the parking sensors but i would like a reversing
camera installed which uses the existing MMI monitor. Some are telling me because its
2G MMI it is not possible to do - yet i see some 2008 Q7s do have reversing cameras. I
am after a system which shows directional lines and also brings up the parking sensor pic
as well as the reversing view on the monitor - possible?? Thanks. Vance

Michael Kane
4,315

You could always contact your local Audi dealer and see if it can be added to your existing system. Also the Audi forums can be a good source of info, Im shure theres another Q7 owner that has wanted or already added this.