Has anyone complained of leg or hip pain after driving the new Buick Lucerne?

kitwit
25

Asked by kitwit Feb 16, 2008 at 10:13 AM about the 2008 Buick Lucerne CXL

casper271
4,715

See other post

Lucernehappy07
290

I moved my wallet to a front pocket and the pain went away.

anjy834u
3,075

no, on the contrary i feel the seats are quite comfortable. http://www.buick-lucerne.com/pics/

James Toscano
0

I own a barbershop and several of my customers have the same problem after driving 50 min or longer.

Jason Zane
4,025

took the car from the SF bayarea to Vancoover Canada trip... it rides great! comfortable and handles well.

James Toscano
0

To many of my costumers are having this hip issue along with myself I have the top of the line 2008 lucerne have always owned gm products never had problems like this before I spent a lot of money to be comfortable and am not because of seat design none of us have hip problems this car is a joke when it comes to these seats I will just get rid of the car for it is just to uncomfortable.

msclvr1954
0

I have my 2007 Lucerne for 2 years now. I have driven it for a 4 1/2 hr trip and several times taken it on a 3 hr or longer trip and have never experienced any pain. I am 6ft 4 in and 270 pounds and ABSOLUTELY LOVE this car. I have the 8 cylinder Cadillac northstar engine with most gadgets and this car is easily the most comfortable car I have ever owned. Iam sorry to hear that anyone is uncomfortable in this car.

Woodsman3213
0

I have the same problem with my 2007 Lucerne. Have driven the car for 125,000 miles. The samp problem exists on the slightly used passenger seat. Got any suggestions besides replacing the seats