Has anyone experienced leg or hip pain after driving the Buick Lucerne?

kitwit
25

Asked by kitwit Feb 16, 2008 at 10:17 AM about the 2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6

casper271
3,975

I have not, I drove a 2006 from Hamilton to Winnipeg and back, I found the ride to "comfortible" but I also had the Top of the line model. If you think that it is your car, see your doc. but you might want to talk to the dealer/MFG and see if you can get a identical model and take it for a drive or for a 24 hour "test". Sit down with them and let them know what is going on, It might just be worth it. Have you also tried to change seating position? Best of luck my friend.

davisherb
0

I have and cut out a high density foam pad that fits the flat part of the front seat. I think the "bucket" is too deep and the sides of the bucket too stiff. I sit on the pad and less discomfort. Doc says fight it with foam or hip surgery....duh!

anjy834u
2,415

on the contrary it is quite a comfortable ride. i feel lacrosse is very comfortable overall. http://www.buick-lucerne.com/2011-pics/