Where is the sunroof drain and/or drain tubes located on a 2003 toyota camry XLE V6 (leaking sun roof).

sueb114
0

Asked by sueb114 Dec 26, 2013 at 04:24 PM about the 2003 Toyota Camry XLE V6

When it rains if my car is parked, the back floor behind the driver seat fills with water.  I
have learned there are drain tubes from the sunroof.  I cannot see any litte hole in the
track that looks like drain holes.  I hope just the track needs cleaning and these holes are
plugged. However, I learned that others having the same problem have had the drain tube
disconnected and have not a clue how to locate the tube or where it could disconnect.

2,490

Check out this site https://www.google.com/search? q=toyota+camry+sunroof+drain+tube&rlz=2C2EODB_enCA0537CA0537 &tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GZ69UtSKIdSosATnqoHoDQ

sueb114
0

This site comes up unknown or cannot locate. I will try typing it in instead of cut and paste.

2,490

Just go to Google and type in Toyota camry sunroof drain holes. You will find plenty of pics pointing you in the right direction. Also there are Youtube videos showing you exactly what to look for. Good luck!