2001 Land Rover Discovery SE II (5-Passenger) - Rear/Cargo Area Dimensions?

NotHandyWithMyLandy
5

Asked by NotHandyWithMyLandy Oct 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM about the 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II 4 Dr SE AWD SUV

I know that this is a very basic dilemma but I have no idea of my Discovery's trunk capacity.  There are 4 items that I need to transport.  I am trying to figure out if they will fit with seats collapsed and folded down properly.  Except, I do not know how this is done; only the regular cargo area has ever been used.  The pieces are: 88" Long x 28" High (3 pieces) and 88" Long x 41" High (1 piece).  Kindly provide any assistance possible. I would greatly appreciate it!

Alan Yim
75

Best thing to do is to take a tape measure and measure the dimensions. Any factory dimensions may not be accurate when you consider the actual piece of cargo and whether it fits through the opening and if there are any interior trim pieces in the way so to be sure, measure it yourself.