my 1999 c5 corvette temp stays aroumd 220 always if in heavy traffic 225-230 is this normal

smily
5

Asked by smily Sep 12, 2013 at 04:10 PM about the 1999 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

is 220- 230 temp normal all the time

18,125

That looks fairly normal to me a full operational temperature in Summer heat, actual temp may be a little lower but to see that you will need a scanner and have it set on live data to view actual temp readings.

Best Answer
Nh Lifter
150

That looks normal. Run a search in the C5 forums over at the Corvette Action Center: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/1997-2004-corvettes/