Looking for the power window fuse & breaker on a 1999 Buick Lasabre. I know where the fuse boxe are and neither one list the power window fuse or breaker.

Chuck1963
0

Asked by Chuck1963 Jun 19, 2012 at 06:59 PM about the 1999 Buick LeSabre Limited

Looking for power window fuse on 1999 Buick Lasabre, I know where the fuse boxes are neither one list the window fuse or breaker

119,215

What are you trying to do? One of the motor windows fail on you?

yhavetoregistertohelp
10

the whole panel pops out with a screwdriver..switch could be bad..pop one out at the junkyard and switch them..probably 5 bucks, and noobie easy..if that doesnt work the motor is bad..happens to buicks...not as easy.. goto youtube for help there

yhavetoregistertohelp
10

and thanks Cargurus for makin me type stuff twice..why have to register to help someone? I see you have your priorities strait!!!

Jay Shilling
60

Its in the Maxi-Fuse pannel under the hood ,passenger side ,you will have to take a farly large cover off of them