windows will not roll up or down

ospreymarine
5

Asked by ospreymarine Jul 23, 2009 at 12:29 PM about the 2002 Volkswagen Jetta GL

I recently had my windows reapired because they were stuck down. and none of my controls worked. and now all my windows are stuck inthe up and the shop told me that theres a fuse blown.  i took my tester and tested all the fuses in my fuse box. but they all trested good.  can someone tell my where the fuse is for power windows in a 2002 model jetta.

Frank Halvorsen
55

I you're looking at the RELAY panel, there are 3 fuses in the bottom right section. The last fuse to the right, position C, is the one for the windows. However, it also controls central locking. So, unless your locks and heated mirrors don't work as well, I would be inclined to say it's your convenience module. If you end up needing one, I sell them on my ebay store for $49.99 plus shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Convenience-Module-MK4-Golf-Jetta-Passat-99-5-05_W0QQitemZ170324509701QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item27a821c405&_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116