HAVING PROBLEMS STARTING MY 2000 VW JETTA...

2000JETTAPROBLEMS
20

Asked by 2000JETTAPROBLEMS Mar 22, 2012 at 08:31 PM about the 2000 Volkswagen Jetta GLS

THE CAR STARTS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WHEN I TAKE MY SON TO SCHOOL IT RUNS FINE, WHEN I GET BACK HOME IT SITS FOR AN HOUR OR TWO AND WHEN I GO TO LEAVE IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA START BUT WONT TURN OVER ALL THE WAY, I TRY IT A FEW MORE TIMES AND SAME THING...I USUALLY HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT A HALF HOUR OR MORE AND THEN IT WILL START AND BE FINE DURING THE DAY, ANY ADVICE ON TO WHAT IT IS??  HELP PLEASE...

Tom DeLorenzo
95

Sounds like you might have a flaky starter or a weak battery.

2000JETTAPROBLEMS
20

If the starter.is messed up, will it still work sometimes? And can you get it ?

2000JETTAPROBLEMS
20

*checked or tested?

2000JETTAPROBLEMS
20

any more suggestions???