Thermostat Where is it?

eurovan1993
25

Asked by Aug 13, 2012 at 04:54 AM about the 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan 3 Dr CL Passenger Van

I have an issue with a what I believe is a non functioning thermostat.  The only problem is that there is no clear spot as to where it is located.  I haven't found a single picture or description on-line that shows or tells how to remove it.  Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

CJ Michaels
865

I can't tell you exactly, but a rule of thumb is follow the top hose off the radiator, find where an aluminum housing bolts to the motor. Its right behind that.