no spark or ingector pules,and computer dose not bring up a code

scooterz24
0

Asked by scooterz24 Nov 12, 2012 at 04:49 PM about the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Coupe

i have a 2002 cavalier with A 2.2 ECO TEC  engien i have no spark or ingector pules i have changed out my coil
pack and my ecm also have put in a new crank positioning sencer and still no spark. could it be my compression
sence igniton sencer ?

12,875

First, why does your 02 have an ecotec? Bad compression will not remove spark and fuel. Are you certain you don't have spark? Is your security light on? Also are you sure you got the correct crank position sensor since there wasn't an 02 cavalier with an ecotec.