while cranking my 2002 chevy cavalier I hear a nise from the fuse box area and all power goes dead. not light no radio no clock no crank.... Now I hear a tapping or clicking noise from the fuse box area but still no power

mamared
0

Asked by mamared Oct 13, 2013 at 02:53 PM about the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier

while cranking my 2002 chevy cavalier I hear a nise from the fuse box area and all power
goes dead. not light no radio no clock no crank.... Now I hear a tapping or clicking noise
from the fuse box area but still no power

Assilzadeh
0

Hello, I have got the same problem with my 2002 Chevy Cavalier. Please let me know what was wrong with your car. If you already fixed your car, perhaps I can do what you did! Thanks

mamared
0

Changed the battery. My battery just went bad. The clicking noise is some relay trying to work. Changed battery and everything works.