I have a 94 Toyota tercell 3 EE-E. It was running just fine yesterday. This morning I jumped in to go to work and all it did was crank over. I have checked and made sure it is getting fuel as far as the fuel injection side of the fuel filter, and it seems to be getting spark, although somewhat irregular. Any ideas?

Rob36500
0

Asked by Rob36500 Jan 25, 2013 at 08:53 PM about the 1994 Toyota Tercel 2 Dr STD Coupe

DavidH25

1994 was the last year that engine was produced, and it is also has a timing belt not a chain. Before we get in to the specifics, find out if possible when that belt was changed. You can go to www, toyota/owners/webpages and register an account, and MAYBE it will tell you..have your VIN # ready, it will give you all service records done at any Toyota dealer and many independent shops, if they put it in. Very, very important to do that, I suggest you do it now. It also has a carburetor. OK, now, "irregular" spark. The car does have an OBDII port, as opposed to OBD newer ones, will give you less information but have the codes read. It should help diagnose.