How to enable the overspeed warning sound if disabled earlier

abhgup
5

Asked by abhgup Apr 04, 2009 at 09:52 AM about the 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4 Dr EX 4WD SUV

I bought a preowned car. I find that the audible sound that comes in every car if you drive at higher speeds over 120 Kms., is not there . I feel that it may have been disabled by the previous owner. could some one guide me as to how to bring the audible warning back.

mj_99
0

suzuki doesn't have that kind of beeper at all go as fast as u like without interrupting!