Im looking to replace the turbo in my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT limited sedan because it has 138,XXX miles on it and i want to know what is a good idea to get to give me some more HP but not too much that i have to do more mods than just a turbo swap. any help is graciously taken. also i work as a pizza delivery man so i cant really afford a 1,200 dollar turbo. thanks in advance.

John Pellarin
0

Asked by John Nov 21, 2013 at 01:34 AM about the 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

because it has 138,XXX miles on it and i want to know what is a good idea to get to give
me some more HP but not too much that i have to do more mods than just a turbo swap.
any help is graciously taken. also i work as a pizza delivery man so i cant really afford a
1,200 dollar turbo. thanks in advance.

Nick Eidemiller
3,805

Get another factory one or an Impreza STI turbo and raise the boost a few PSI.