I have a 1999 Subaru and was looking into ways to increase my horsepower and or toque in my car I already have airintake installed

Jose Onofre
0

Asked by Jose Jan 08, 2013 at 05:44 AM about the 1999 Subaru Legacy 4 Dr L AWD Sedan

DavidH25

www.bulletcars.com/superchargers/subaru/.......that is a bolt on supercharger kit that will do several things with positive pressure induction: increase horsepower and torque, decrease gas mileage, and if you are not careful, shorten engine life

Best Answer
Jose Onofre
0

I am guessing its hard to install right

DavidH25

Yep actually it is but if you have the right tools and go ahead and bust your knuckles before you start and get it over with you should be fine

Jose Onofre
0

Is there somewhere where I can see how to install iy

DavidH25

It will come with instructions..complete