which fuse controls tail lights in a lincoln town car

meanyoo
0

Asked by meanyoo Jun 14, 2013 at 06:57 PM about the 1993 Lincoln Town Car Signature

judge_roy

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-c2639_ds547301

judge_roy

the LCM...aren't you happy about that one?

judge_roy

....later on the person said it was the grounding...something so silly, but you Could take a wirebrush and undo the bolt connecting the black 1/0 battery cable to the chassis ground, wirebrush the contact area real good so that it will not complain when 300 CCA is required to go thru there...and the ground cable to the engine block as well...with fresh ground all instruments will behave themselves and any auxiliary connections needing ground (such as your tail lights) will have a fightin' chance to come on then~

judge_roy

1993-2013 twenty years of reliable service...probably a couple of batteries and would hazard to guess that NO ONE has ever cleaned that ground off~