I bought a 66 corvette, the headlights are in the grill not hideaway. It has 3 tailights and the back has an upward fin not rounded. The guy I bought it from said it was a mako shark?

Verduyn
0

Asked by Verduyn Jul 29, 2013 at 09:50 PM about the 1966 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

Michael Kane
4,325

Nope its a modified 66 vette. I think it looks great heres link to all that is Mako Shark: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mako_Shark_(concept_car)

Fordtudor37
3,235

It sounds like you just have a modified '66 Corvette, BUT hey who many people can say that now a days !

califcarson
2,075

If you like the way it looks, no problem. It is not stock, rather modified. Some of the headlights motor burned out or were sticky. Some people elected to glass in the retractable headlights and place running lights in the grill. In California there is a height requirement for headlights and these do not fill the requirements bty. The fin in the back is either an after-market add on, or someone handy with glass work made it. LIKE I SAID, IF YOU LIKE THE LOOKS, ENJOY IT.