Shift linkage frayed and snapped. Could not get it to start. Tried neutral start and got lucky.Had a hard time getting it into park when I got i home. It will not start. Replaced linkage after finding it snapped in two. Its a 2007 saturn aura v6 3.5ltr. Still wont start??? Positive match on cable. Car is in park. What next?

droopy622
0

Asked by droopy622 May 08, 2013 at 09:29 PM

judge_roy

Look at the automatic transmisison fluid to see if it's "glittered"....see if you can get the end of the linkage into park position....the shifter into park position and tighten them down, if you can~...if you cannnot, seek brand-new parts~