how much is a dodge viper

Samuel Krause
15

Asked by Samuel Jan 12, 2009 at 03:50 PM about the Dodge Viper

Jonathan Furse
1,815

alot, depends on what it has, how old it is, what kind of condition, etc. try www.kbb.gov

Adam Morgan
3,925

.com It's not a government affiliated site...

Fred McClelland
1,745

the new one starts at 80,000 i think and if you get it fully loaded then its over 100,000. what a waste of money id rather have a nissan gt-r vspec

Logan Saunders
1,180

Just curiousity on my part; why didn't you go to the DODGE website and check?

Tim Nelson
45

check edmunds.com, cars.com and ebay.com to get a general idea of what your viper based on year/trim goes for.

Alex King
685

like seriously whats with these people??? its not like this information is difficult to come by...

Alex King
685

and what a waste of money a GTR is ... (sticks tongue out) whats the point of having a car that has functions on it that void the warranty??? use the launch control void take it to a track void turn the traction control off void... boo...

Fred McClelland
1,745

taking it to the track doesnt void the warranty when you go to a track it sends the signal from the car the the gps satilite to know its at a track then it turns off the limiters that are engaged. in case you didnt watch the Top Gear episode but maybe thats just the japanese spec one can anyone answer that?

Alex King
685

I have spoken to the gentelman here in calgary that owns the first GTR registered in this city and he had it at the track... The GPS thing turned off the limiters and he had a blast... he then took it in for a servicing and had to pay extra for some bolts that were sheared in the service because his black box showed that he had been to the track and therefor his warranty was nullified... he wasnt impressed...

Karl Grimm
625

what year?