2006 VUE AWD V6

frangra
0

Asked by frangra Dec 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM about the Saturn VUE

Looking to purchase a Saturn Vue, 2006 AWD V6 w/59,000 mi. One owner.  Any concerns and specific questions I should ask dealer?  Car has all the bells and whistles and is in pristine condition inside and out. Does 2006 have Honda engine or GMC?  I have heard 2004 and above have Honda engines, but looking under the hood it appears to be GMC.  Thanks for the advice.

45,705

The 2006 Vue has the GM engine (3.5 L GM L66 V6 250 hp) --- The Vue received a facelift for the 2006 model year. Upgrades included a redesigned interior with higher-quality materials, a new bumper and grille, and some minor cosmetic pieces to the exterior. OnStar was standard as well as cruise control and automatic headlights.

You think this is helpful.
GMCustomerService
1,335

Hello tenspeed, Sounds like a great Saturn but you may want to have a certified technician check it out before you purchase to ensure there aren't any issues. Also, if you would like for me to research your VIN to see if there are any open recalls or special coverages, please private message me the last 8-digits of your VIN, name and current mileage at socialmedia@gm.com ATTN: Vanessa in the subject line. Vanessa GM Customer Service

Polarice
0

Tenspeed my 2006 V6 Saturn Vue has the Honda engine and transmission.