my subaru outback do not want to star

garciamoscar
0

Asked by garciamoscar Jul 21, 2012 at 04:12 PM about the Subaru Outback

is a 3.0 vdc outback i replace the gas pump and gas filter thinking that was the problem and still did run if i pore gas on intake will star but if i stop it will die any suggestions please even a mechanic could not figure out.

Bob Bowlby
95

This could be a software issue with the car's computer. The functions of the engine are controlled electronically. Is the "check engine" light on at all? Sometimes it won't come on if the computer has a serious problem. You should see a certified Subaru tech or go to a dealer.

David McMorrow
35

he might be right but did u check ur spark plugs at all in order for the car to start it needs to egnite the gas might be an eletrical problem from the cord to the spark plug