corsa

Martin Rees
15

Asked by Martin Jan 17, 2010 at 06:06 PM about the Vauxhall Corsa

i have a w reg corsa on the display clock where u have the time date and temp but the temperature keeps going up and down (all the time) how can i solve this its doing my head in lol plz help anyone

Joe Cowley
15

Try taking the radio out and putting it back in, Maybe that might reset the moniter, you can find your code in your handbook. :)

Chris Sullivan
10

sounds like the sensor is faulty, easy to replace and not to expensive, located at lower front bumper behind grille, could try disconnecting it and connecting back up

Martin Rees
15

is it not far from the horn cos i cant seem to find it

Chris Sullivan
10

if you look at the bumper from the front look at the lower section, or get your head under the corner, cant remember which side, its a little sensor with a two wire multi-plug connector on it about as big as amatchbox

Martin Rees
15

i finally found the sensor lol it was facing the radiator, hence the high temperature haha thanks for the help chris