Asked by nausmus Dec 22, 2011 at 03:46 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica

Matthijs ter Keurs

Maybe you should check the alternator, or replace the battery.

Pull fuses one at a time while using clamp on ammeter on battery to find if any circuits are saying on when they should not. I know of switch going bad on power window which kept on trying to raise window even when power off.

Mathieu Beauchamp

DrdsNo1 got the best way to find your drain ;-)...also u can diagnose without ammeter if u dont have...a conventionnal test light can be helpfull for this....unplug the negative battery terminal and jump the circuit with the test light...(light turns on)...remove fuses 1 by 1 until the light turns off ;-) ... mat