i HAVE A 1996 CORSICA SOMETHING KEEPS DRAINING THE BATTERY

nausmus
0

Asked by nausmus Dec 22, 2011 at 03:46 PM about the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica

Matthijs ter Keurs
25

Maybe you should check the alternator, or replace the battery.

DrdsNo1
20

Pull fuses one at a time while using clamp on ammeter on battery to find if any circuits are saying on when they should not. I know of switch going bad on power window which kept on trying to raise window even when power off.

Mathieu Beauchamp
265

DrdsNo1 got the best way to find your drain ;-)...also u can diagnose without ammeter if u dont have...a conventionnal test light can be helpfull for this....unplug the negative battery terminal and jump the circuit with the test light...(light turns on)...remove fuses 1 by 1 until the light turns off ;-) ... mat