Lug pattern

celle
0

Asked by celle Jul 21, 2013 at 02:00 AM about the 1983 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight

68,575

http://www.vehicle-bolt-pattern.com/oldsmobile-lug-reference-guide.html -- this may help

Michael Tutty
5,305

dandyoun: Interesting link, but the information in it is incorrect. I had a 78 Buick Electra with the 350 and it had the large, 5 on 5, bolt pattern, and an 84 Delta 88 with the 307, and it had the smaller 5 on 4.75 bolt pattern. According to that chart they should both have been the 5 on 4.75. The wagons were all the 5 on 5 patter as well. As far as I know, the 83 98 was also had the 5 on 5. It was only the small block b-body sedans and coupes that had the smaller.

68,575

Oh ok. Thanks.