Radio

tstansbro
445

Asked by tstansbro Mar 26, 2013 at 09:42 AM about the 1991 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Elite Sedan

I was trying to put a new radio in my car, I have a 1991 Oldsmobile 98 Regency elite, I was in the process of cutting the wires and it blew a fuse, now I replaced the fuse (It was number 11, 15 amp fuse), and the clock on the radio don't work, neither does the Cig lighter, and the buttons on the steering wheel to turn the fan up, and the heat up. If anybody with any knowledge on this could help me, that would be absolutely amazing, cause at this point, I'm at a stand still.

Thanks- Tyler

45,905

Now you know not to cut a bundle of wires. Now you know to remove a battery cable. -- Look for a fuse. The cigarette lighter fuse should be a yellow 20 amp fuse in the engine compartment box.