I am selling a 1986 buick regal and dont know what to price it for. It needs work done on the calbrator but runs. How much should I be asking?

Belle
0

Asked by Belle Oct 26, 2010 at 01:47 PM about the 1986 Buick Regal

Kevin Ketsa
85

there are variables with price. motor, model, color damage or rust and interior your location also. i have seen them go for $3000 +. also remember that year is also now under classic status. i got a good deal on mine. i bought it from a co worker for 1500 but he had it advertised for 2800 because he bought a new Challenger. Another thing is if you can wait til late spring or early summer. Hot Rodders get the itch and they will pay a little more. i had a guy at the gas pump offer me a 1982 El Camino and 1000. i have also had 6 or 7 offers on Zynga Poker. My suggestion is research your area see what others are selling for. like the auto trader or online you'll get an idea then bump your price up by 30% you'll get it.